Our work is driven by the desire to see people happy and engaged in the workplace. By growing people’s strengths, and building the factors that support positive emotions and flow, we help build their resilience and sustainable positive core. With Positive Psychology we can help create the right conditions to improve their wellbeing and launch them into a deeply satisfying working life.
Flow or ‘getting in the zone’ is the mental state when a person performing an activity feels immersed energised. This focus and full involvement is the key to enjoying the activity and better productivity.
Emerge positive workplace creates employees who have:
These make a huge difference to your people and your organisation.
Our individual coaching, group development and positive conflict management services are all designed to help your people cope with every-day, and, sometimes unusual or unpredictable, demands during their working lives.
It’s about building their psychological reserves so they can meet these expectations and demands in a positive, constructive way. They benefit, and so does the whole organisation.
- Give your people the skills,
- strengths and strategies they
- need to cope with stress, deal
- with conflict, and improve
- establish your unique strengths
- explore how best to use them
- engage them better in your daily activities
- expand them through new and broader experiences
- exploit them to build your success
- excel through growth and accomplishment
We use our Positive Psychology framework to build resilience – self-esteem, self-regulation, meaning, positive relationships and optimism – and help individuals maintain or return to full function.
We help build psychological reserves when facing adversity.
We help you to create a culture of positivity and wellbeing, thereby increasing employees engagement and productivity. Our programme centres around the ten factors of wellbeing, and focuses on the development of individual strengths for optimal performance.
Strengths profiling not only triggers positive emotions, but also increases energy and cognitive ability. These enable better function, personal development and performance.
We are accredited in the CAPP R2 Strength Profiler Tool.
Mediation and Conflict Management
Workplace conflict can have a negative impact on individuals as well as the organisation. Our specialised approach is focused on
- Finding positive solutions rather than finding fault
- Promoting human flourishing for that benefits individuals and the organisation.
- The wellbeing of all Improving relationships